To Love God and All People for the Transformation of the World
On October 5-6, 2018, MC TOURS have secured reservations and finalized plans for an overnight Fall Getaway to the Fall Crafters Fair and The Blue Gate Theatre in Shipshewana, Indiana.
• Round Trip Motor coach from Marysville to Shipshewana, Indiana
• Lodging at the Bluegate Hotel
• 2 Breakfasts-1 “Semi” Continental enroute
• 1 Full Hot Breakfast
• 1 Lunch at Bread Box & Café
• 1 Amish Family Style Dinner
• On Board Snacks, soda & water
• 2 Shows- Friday -Bluegrass Award Winning-Doyle Lawson with the Bontrager Family
• Saturday - “Stolen”- A Musical-Adapted from “The Daughters of Lancaster County”
• We’ll enjoy a Step-On-Guide for a Backroads Amish Tour that includes 2-3 Stops depending upon availability.
We could visit with the Bishop & his Wife, the Coffin Maker, a Basket maker, or a Leather Maker.
• Shopping at the 16th Annual Fall Crafters Festival- -crafters, quilters, chainsaw carvers, painters, &
cloggers in and around Shipshewana
• Yoder’s Shopping Center, Under-one-Roof-Yoder Department Store, Unique Blend of quality hard to
• Yoder’s Hardware-One of the few remaining “Old Fashioned hardware Stores
The trip is limited to 50 people. We are hoping we do not need to advertise, so please share this info with anyone. The trip will be first come, first in. We will meet the bus at the Connolly Construction Office at 7:30am, Friday Oct. 5 and be on our way by 7:45. You are welcome to leave your car in the parking lot between Connolly and Pathway’s Financial. We will return late Saturday night, Oct. 6.
We will need your payment in full by August 1, 2018 to secure your spot. There are no cancellation refunds unless we can fill your spot. Payment can be made by mail or in person at the Connolly Construction Office, 179 Emmaus Rd, PO Box, 271, Marysville, Oh 43040 between the hours of 8:30 & 5:30. Ask or Kim. Please make checks payable to MC Tours. For additional information concerning the trip, call Nancy Mabry (937) 243-8164. For additional information concerning booking and payment, call Kim, (937) 644-8831.