Holy Week is one of the most important weeks in the life of the church. Due to COVID-19, we are moving our services online and creating digital ways for you to connect with God in this time.
On Friday at 7pm, join us for the Journey to the Cross. This is an interactive experience of Jesus' last days and hours. There are 15 stations and each lasting about five minutes long.
There are two ways to access the Journey to the Cross starting at 7:00pm on Friday, April 10th:
A) YouTube Video Playlist - stay within YouTube and click next in the playlist.
B) Individual Stations - click links below
Introduction and Instructions - https://youtu.be/9Oz3kyIzTeo
1) Outer Noise - https://youtu.be/auz_rkwMIGA
2) God in the Flesh - https://youtu.be/vbTPWGrXyns
3) Mary Anoints Jesus - https://youtu.be/2vMIuDtXSiE
4) Jesus Washes His Disciples Feet - https://youtu.be/8wG6nLH8IaU
5) Judas Agrees to Betray Jesus - https://youtu.be/w-Yh8LZ0JLs
6) The Last Supper - https://youtu.be/5NoPJmvVgIs
7) Gethsemane - https://youtu.be/s8sV9g12SqM
8) Jesus' Arrest - https://youtu.be/VHV8WRXGWlc
9) Jesus' Trial - https://youtu.be/SMrHFOzLy-Q
10) Jesus' Crucifixion - https://youtu.be/XRnpVRNMdQ4
11) Jesus' Death - https://youtu.be/nPkCYnOffzo
12) Jesus' Burial - https://youtu.be/vnLK-_TTxQI
13) Jesus' Resurrection - https://youtu.be/Qi68-Z2_iFs
14) Crossroads - https://youtu.be/U3mvj0B6JTs
15) Jesus' Last Words - https://youtu.be/-tXU7iYi26o
We invite you to fast as you are able to, all day or perhaps just one meal (or from some other meaningful activity if fasting from food is not medically feasible), and practice some particularly focused prayer to humble yourself before God and ask, “Father, what do you want me to know or do in this time?”
Jesus is RISEN!
Join us at 9:00 am on Easter morning to worship our risen Savior!
At 10:30 am on those pages will be a brief Easter Brunch experience with Pastor Nathan from his home on Facebook Live (after which those who missed the worship service earlier can watch and worship together!).