RUMMAGE SALE WILL CONTINUE AS PLANNED FOR FRIDAY, MARCH 13TH.
We are having the Rummage Sale today.
1) We are limiting the people at any given time to stay compliant with the Governor’s general orders given yesterday about large groups.
2) We are taking extra precautions for the safety of all.
3) We discourage anyone from coming who is sick, who has travelled recently, who has been in proximity to anyone else who has been sick, and anyone in the high risk categories listed at https://coronavirus.ohio.gov/
4) If you come, please wash / sanitize your hands frequently and make every effort to maintain a 6-foot distance from other people (the length of a pool cue).
5) We are balancing the current safety needs of our community with the future needs. It is vitally important to our community that we clear out the spaces used for the Rummage Sale because of the possible future needs of the space. We already have been asked by the Red Cross to consider holding a blood drive next week due to other sites cancelling, which we cannot do without the Rummage gone, and in an emergency we need to have the space cleared and clean should the hospital need extra triage space. Thanks for your input and prayers and understanding.
FOR TOMORROW AND SUNDAY AND BEYOND: The Leadership Team and I will decide on our future schedule by end of day today, and will announce the same through all possible means including email, the website, the church app, signs on the doors, etc.