W.I.M. (Women in Mission) ANNUAL RUMMAGE SALE
Friday, March 13 from 9-6
Saturday, March 14 from 9-1
With a Bake Sale on Saturday ONLY
Monies from the sale will go to various mission projects.
Start cleaning house and collecting your treasures!
- CLEAN CLOTHING (sized and in good repair)
- GAMES, FITNESS, SPORTING EQUIPMENT
- HOUSEWARES and COLLECTIBLES
- BABY ITEMS, TOYS
- LINENS (bedding, towels, etc.)
- SEWING SUPPLIES and CRAFT ITEMS
- SHOES and BOOTS (in good condition)
- BOOKS, RECORDS, CD’s
- JEWELRY, PURSES, ACCESSORIES
- CHRISTMAS and OTHER HOLIDAY DECORATIONS
NO COMPUTER MONITORS, VHS TAPES, AUDIO CASSETTES, LARGE APPLIANCES, COMPUTER PARTS AND/OR ENTERTAINMENT CENTERS!
Drop off items in the Burnside Conference Room (next to the BFLC) starting FEBRUARY 24 TO MARCH 9!
DO NOT leave items at the Entrance to the Burnside Family Life Center as that door is a Preschool Fire Exit. Please STACK rummage items!
PLEASE DO NOT BRING IN FURNITURE ITEMS UNTIL WEDNESDAY MARCH 11TH
HELP IS NEEDED IN ALL ASPECTS OF THE RUMMAGE SALE
DONATE YOUR TIME: On March 9th through March 14th we need both MEN AND WOMEN to help SORT, PRICE, SELL, BAKE SALE, AND CLEAN UP.
Questions? Jeanette McConnell (309-5478) or Nina Lee Hampton (537-014)